Things to do on your camping holiday
If this is your first visit to Pembrokeshire, you're in for a nice surprise.Beautiful beaches and coastline, the sea of course, lovely little villages, art and craft galleries, historical relics, the peaceful countryside. So here, in no particular order are some of our top things to do!
Carrie, Peter, Freya, Gus. Read more
Emma & Honey. Read more
Welcome to Pembrokeshire!
Get back to nature and enjoy a fantastic camping holiday at this totally unique campsite.
- Close to breathtakingly beautiful coastline and unspoilt beaches
- 52 acres of private farm and woodland to enjoy and explore
- Just 15 spacious camping pitches
- Cosy campfire and picnic table on every pitch
- Pizza nights right through the summer!
- Five-star showers and facilities
- Undercover areas for rainy days
- Body boards and children's wetsuits available to borrow
It's the stuff of lasting memories, with our peaceful location, friendly atmosphere, great facilities, crackling campfires and spacious pitches.