Things to do on your camping holiday
If this is your first visit to Pembrokeshire, you're in for a nice surprise.Beautiful beaches and coastline, the sea of course, lovely little villages, art and craft galleries, historical relics, the peaceful countryside. So here, in no particular order are some of our top things to do!
Carrie, Peter, Freya, Gus. Read more
Emma & Honey. Read more
Escape to Pembrokeshire…
Get back to nature and enjoy a fantastic camping or yurt holiday at this lovely campsite:
- Close to breathtaking, unspoilt beaches
- 52 acres of private farm and woodland to enjoy and explore
- Just 12 camping pitches and three amazing yurts
- Cosy campfires on every pitch
- Pizza nights right through the summer!
- Five-star showers and facilities
- Undercover areas for rainy days
- Wetsuits, body boards and kayaks to borrow
It’s the stuff of lasting memories, with our peaceful location, friendly atmosphere, great facilities, crackling campfires, spacious pitches and three lovely yurts.