Secluded camping at Ty Parke
A completely private space for when you want to be right away from it all.The family camping meadow is spacious, never crowded and very peaceful. But if you really want to get away from it all, you can choose to camp on one of our secluded pitches. There are now seven secluded camping pitches, dotted around the farm in private, hidden away locations. Two of the secluded pitches are ideal for small gatherings of two or three families who want to camp together in their own private space. These are also perfect if you have a campervan or caravan.
Your very own piece of Pembrokeshire
This might just be the most low density camping in Wales
What’s included with the secluded pitchesJust like the meadow camping pitches, each of the secluded pitches comes with a campfire place, one of our adjustable BBQ grills that fits over the campfire, a picnic bench and tons of space for even the largest of tents. You can take you car down to the pitch but if it’s been particularly wet (as if), we may ask you to leave you car up in the stable yard.
Carrie, Peter, Freya, Gus. Read more
Emma & Honey. Read more
Escape to Pembrokeshire…
Get back to nature and enjoy a fantastic camping holiday at this totally unique campsite.
- Close to breathtakingly beautiful coastline and unspoilt beaches
- 52 acres of private farm and woodland to enjoy and explore
- Just 15 spacious camping pitches
- Cosy campfires on every pitch
- Pizza nights right through the summer!
- Five-star showers and facilities
- Undercover areas for rainy days
- Body boards, kayaks and children's wetsuits available to borrow
It’s the stuff of lasting memories, with our peaceful location, friendly atmosphere, great facilities, crackling campfires and spacious pitches.